Step 1: Create your pixel
- Go to Facebook Events Manager, click the hamburger icon (≡) in the top lefts and choose Pixels.
- Now you have to click Create a Pixel button.
- Name your pixel, enter your website URL, and click on Create.
The name should represent your business, instead of a selected campaign.
Step 2: Add the Facebook pixel code to your website
To put the pixel to figure gathering information on your website, you now got to install some code on your sites . There a couple of ways to try to to this counting on what website platform you employ .
- If neither of the above options applies, you would like to insert the pixel code directly into your sites . That’s what we’ll walk you thru during this section.
- Now click on Manually Install the Facebook Pixel Code.
- Copy-and-paste the facebook pixel code into the header code of your website. Paste your code in between the <head> tag but before the closing</head> tag. You would like to stick it into every single page, or into your template if you’re using one.
- Now check whether you’ve installed the Facebook Pixel Code correctly by enter your website URL and click on Send Test Traffic button.
Once your Facebook pixel is tracking activity, click on Continue button.
Thanks for reading this text. This story is about "How to add Facebook Pixel Code to your website" and last modernize on Wednesday, May 6, 2020. I'm sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line together with your expectations from us.